Sunday, May 25, 2008


37, 37, 37 weeks!! Not too much to add since the update. I have anywhere from 3 to 8 contractions a day depending on how much walking or working I do. I'm working on cleaning up and cleaning out. With our upcoming move in October, I'm trying to clean out and throw away junk that I don't want to move. A friend came over one day to help me in the attic and we got so much done! Mike was a trooper yesterday and cleaned out 2 closets. Now we just have a ton of stuff to drop off at the thrift store. The "to do list" is getting shorter. Thank goodness, because when the baby comes, I'm sure I will have even less time to do all that needs to be done.
Ezra is slowly but surely starting to say some words. Ezra is 15 1/2 mos. He understands so much, but his actual vocabulary is relatively limited. His favorite words right now are burp and lights. He's so much fun. A few minutes ago, he was spinning himself in a circle and laughing at how dizzy he was getting. What a silly boy!
We're really hoping our new car comes on Tuesday. The car guy keeps getting our hopes up, only to be dashed against the rocks when the car continues to NOT arrive.
If anything exciting happens this week, we'll blog it as soon as possible.
Happy Memorial Day. We're celebrating with burgers.

No comments: