Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm 36 weeks! Hopefully anytime in the next 4 weeks, we'll have 2 boys to cuddle instead of one. I can officially deliver on base if I go into labor. I did have my full body, pre-natal massage last week. Thank goodness for a last minute cancellation. Otherwise, she was booked for 2 weeks. Yikes! My back still hurt after that, but I could tell a difference the next day. I'm not without pain, but it's a lot bettter than it was and I'm happy to be on the mend. I have a Dr. appointment on Wednesday. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up, but I'm hoping for at least a little bit of good news.

I decided to go against my better judgment and take some naked belly pictures. Pretty huge huh? Mike said I got a little carried away. :) A week or so ago Mike said, "This is the fun part because you actually start looking deformed instead of just fat." Wow, right? Lucky for him, I'm not able to get to him very quickly these days, and so he was able to avoid having his head knocked off. Just kidding. He knows I can laugh at comments like that because I'm completely comfortable with my pregnant self. It will be over soon and I can get back to "normal". It's ALL worth it.

Mike tests for a Staff Sargeant promotion on Wednesday and we're hoping to get our new car this week. It's a 2009 Dodge Journey that we had to have shipped from the States. We learned that there was one that had already been shipped to Germany a few weeks earlier and so instead of taking 6-8 weeks to get it, we're getting it a little sooner. We did have to pay a little more for a few more options, but I suppose a rear DVD player will come in handy sometimes as well has the back up camera, etc. We really just wanted to make sure it was here in time to accomadate our company arriving June 6th. We're so excited to have BOTH my parents coming out for the birth of their second grandchild and to visit their rapidly growing first grandchild.



















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin, you are the cutest pregnant lady!

Mary said...

I second that! You are too cute with that belly :)