Sunday, June 01, 2008



Are you ready to see the cutest picture of Mike and Ezra ever? Ezra knows where all his facial features are. This week he discovered what he has to do to "show his teeth" and make us laugh at the same time. It never fails. Plus, it works great for pictures. :)




I'm 38 weeks. Jonas is pretty much fully baby. He should be at his birth weight and ready to make his appearance any time. I have a Dr. appointment on Tuesday, so I'm eager to hear what she says. Surely all the contractions I've been having in the past week have done some good.
We're going to the beach tomorrow and have a busy week with appointments. THEN, my Mom and Dad are coming on Friday, so hopefully Jonas will hang in there a few more days. It would be a shame if they missed the birth by only a few days. In addition, labor and delivery would certainly put damper on my plans. :) However, it is getting warmer every day. It's not in the 90s like Houston, but even the 80s with no AC is pretty uncomfortable when you're 9 1/2 months pregnant.
I'll probably blog an update after my Dr. appointment on Tuesday. Otherwise, stay tuned for exciting news!

No comments: