Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm putting this blog together as Mike fixes my Mother's Day dinner of chicken strips. I'm 35 weeks pregnant on this, my second Mother's Day. I had a lovely day celebrating with my husband (for the first time, since he was deployed last year at this time) and son. My gift is a much needed back massage I hope to take advantage of this week. I have pulled a muscle in my back. The Dr. says I shouldn't really be lifting anything--yeah right. A heating pad has been my best friend. No Dr. appointments this week. My next appointment is the 21st, when they will do a test and check to see how effacement and perhaps dialation is going.


Mike is home this week studying for his advancement test on May 21st. We won't know the results for probably 6-8 weeks and even if he passes, he won't promote for maybe up to a year. But we're praying he does well!

These irises are in my neighbors yard. We had a few in our yard, but they're already done blooming. The pink peoni however is our yard.

Ezra wasn't very cooperative for pictures, as he rarely is these days. He constantly on the move. I tried to get him to make his "fishy" face, but a very blurred picture is the best I could manage.

The last picture is of Ezra and Lori (4 hours apart in age) playing at the birthday party a couple of weekends ago. I thought it was cute.

































No comments: