Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yesterday, Jonas was 7 months and today Ezra is 23 months. Here are a few pics in new outfits Nana and Grandpa sent them for Christmas. Jonas is in size 12 months, and you can see they aren't the slightest bit too big.Don't you love this hoodie that completes the dino outfit? Hopefully you can see the little spikes on it.
This is my 1/2 bath decked out in Texas decor--my Christmas presents from my parents and Meme. I can just walk in there and feel at home...kind of. I mean, it is still a bathroom after all. :)This is Ezra practicing a version of his frowny face. When I ask him smile, he says, "nun!" and frowns. "Nun", is how he's saying "no" right now. It just started. This was today in one of his new outfits. He's a little chapped under his nose from me wiping it incessantly the past few days. Poor guy.

So I finally figured out (took me all morning) how to get videos from my phone to my blog. I couldn't figure out how to rotate it, and I know that seriously inhibits the experience. I'll try to work on that. This was taken before Christmas. My Mom sent a motorized puppy singing Jingle Bells. The puppy has bells tied to its ears and tail and they all flop or shake when it sings. This video was the very first time Ezra had heard it. He was whining and apprehensive before it even started. I thought this video was funny, but Mike thought it was sad. So I hope no one steals it and makes me look like a parent torturing her son. As you can tell, I cut it off when he put his head down and went to comfort him. About the 5th time of listening/watching it, he loved it and wanted to listen to it over and over again.

Now that I know how to do this, and hopefully quicker next time, there will be more, happier ones to come. :)

1 comment:

Janette said...

Okay, I thought the video was funny. :) Sad, yes, but funny nonetheless. And I think your bathroom sink is the smallest thing I've ever seen! How do your hands fit in there?! :)