Monday, June 09, 2008

Since I didn't get around to blogging yesterday, 39 weeks has come and gone with no baby. I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow, so hopefully she can give me some good news. However, I thought for sure I had gotten closer last week, and hadn't at all. This week I don't really feel as if I have so perhaps the opposite will be true (yeah right...). I thought for sure that I would have Jonas early. I guess I still might, but I thought it would be more in the realm of weeks early instead of days early. Oh well, the longer he cooks, the better I guess...

Here are some pictures of our new car. It took a lot of headache and yelling for it to get here. In the end, we were actually compensated $300.00 by Dodge for all of our trouble. Which is just about the amount of our first payment, so that was nice. Deserved, but nice. A few people said they wanted to see pictures, but I'm not really sure what of. It's pretty much the same as any other Dodge Journey you can find on the Dodge website. It's got a few bells and whistles, but I felt silly putting pictures of my car on here. We are definitely excited about it though.

It already has a lot of miles on it for only having it a few days. We took it an hour south to the Venice airport and back to pick up my parents. We also took it about an hour and a half east and back to the city of Trieste for some sightseeing. But that was the whole point of having by the time they got here---so we would have a vehicle that we could all travel in together. We've all had a blast so far. Just waiting on the baby....





No comments: