Monday, May 14, 2007











Today I enjoyed my first Mother's Day. It's a wonderful thing to be a mom. It's everything I hoped it would be a SO much more. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such a beautiful baby boy. I got to share him with the church today in our dedication service. The picture on the right is of the "Greer" mothers (my Dad's Mom--"Meme" and my Mom).
It was so nice for Mike's family to come out and celebrate with us. (Great) Grandma Allison is holding Ezra in this picture. He is her 16th great-grand child.

Ezra also loves his Grandpa Allison (Mike's Dad). I think they've already bonded over their mutual love for Chicago (the band). Ezra was mesmerized by the Chicago t-shirt Grandpa Allison was wearing the first time they met.

Although it doesn't really show in this picture Ezra is a big fan of his cousins Patrick and Armani. Poor little guy. At this point, he was tired of being cute and just wanted to go home.













No comments: