Sunday, May 13, 2007





Saturday was Ezra's first beach outing. At first I was sad that the gross Galveston beach would be his first experience, but I thought, "If it was good enough for Mike and I when we kids, it would be fine for Ezra." It was actually kind of nice because the water was already pretty warm, and the waves were small enough to be fun, but not dangerous. Ezra really had no opinion concerning the matter. He definitely wasn't sad or mad about being in the water, but I can't say that he was overly enjoying himself either. He tolerated it and gave no protest when we decided we were done. My friend Jennifer was kind enough to go with me to hang out and help with all his baby gear and so we laid on the beach, while he took a little nap in the shade. I didn't want to keep him in the sun for too long so we went back to the beach house shortly after that. Overall, I'd say his first beach experience was a resounding success.

No comments: