Thursday, February 22, 2007



Ezra's 1 week old! Or at least he was when I took these pictures a couple of days ago. We went to have his passport photo taken. He had to have both eyes open and see both ears in the photo. Not an easy task for a 7-day old baby. However, after an outfit and diaper change, he was a little more willing to cooperate. It only took about 20 minutes.
Not too much more to report. Even though Mike is off work, he's still having to go to class. While it was scary to be left with an infant by myself for the first time, I'm getting used to it. I guess it's better this way to ease into it for a couple hours at a time, before he has to go back to work and is gone for the whole day.
Maybe next week, I can get around to putting pictures on here on his 2-week "birthday". :)

No comments: