Monday, August 23, 2010

Judith-4 months

The boys love to watch Shrek. This is our Shrek-inspired castle. Fiona is in the highest room of the tallest tower. :) Cookie Monster was our acting 'Shrek' and the little dog in front of Jonas served as our 'Donkey'.

Judith was 4 months old today (the 22nd). She's trying to get some teeth as you may be able to tell from the little bit of slobber on her mouth. She's rolling from back to tummy. She still gets frustrated by the process though and hasn't figured out how to go from tummy to back.









This is a poker cake I made for Jennifer back in July--just wanted to display my ever evolving cake making skills. Ha, ha.



Jennifer invited me to come along with her and her book club to Painting with a Twist. It was super fun. We got to bring our own food and adult beverages and they gave us a canvas, paint, and step-by-step instructions on how to create our very own masterpiece. This is Mary, me, and Jennifer with our individual works.

Jennifer and I in the midst of our creativity.

I didn't actually know I was in this shot, but I'm glad I happened to be stuffing my face with a cupcake.


No comments: