Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Go Astros!

Monday night we acquired some free Astros tickets. What's better than free tickets?! My friend Jennifer and I took the boys to the game. The Astros haven't been doing so great the last few games, and I was a little skeptical of a positive turn out as we faced the Braves, but it turned out to be a really exciting game--mostly due to lots of errors by Atlanta. We'll take it!

We had cheap (well, free actually. Did I mention that?) seats way up top, but Jennifer scoped out some great seats about six rows behind the dugout where no one had been sitting all game. During the 5th inning we pulled off a sneak down and enjoyed the rest of the game in style.



The big picture is of the boys and me right behind the dugout. We weren't allowed to sit on top, so I had to hold them both up. Since they both had hot dogs in their hands it was quite a feat.


This is Ezra clapping for the Astros at our first seats way up high.


I'm not sure what was up with the Astros Mickey Mouse, but of course we had to have a picture of MM for Nana.

Everything is bigger in Texas. This giant boot was for the All Star game I guess.



















Jennifer bought the boys their first cotton candy. Unbeknownst to us, Jonas was dripping cotton candy drool all over the guy sitting in front of us. Good thing it was just Andrew. :) (And we're really hoping it comes out.)







Ezra and Jonas really did a good job. There was very little whining and they lasted the whole game. We had a lot of fun.













No comments: