Thursday, August 19, 2010

If you don't like it, you Lubbock!

The title is a "North Texas joke" from one of my dear friends Debra. This past weekend we took a 2-car caravan up to Lubbock, Texas for my cousin Adam's wedding. Here's some north Texas cotton and windmills. We have a lot of windmills in Germany along with solar farms etc, but this may have been the largest cluster of mills I've ever seen (not all are shown).In Abilene, we were able to hook up with my good friend Elizabeth from Italy. It's always such a treat to visit with old friends!The boys enjoyed the fish pond at Embassy Suites.

On Saturday morning we went to the cool place called Science Spectrum. There was lots of stuff for the kids to play with and we all had a blast. Here's Ezra and Aunt Laura playing with the electricity ball. Here's Ezra pushing his hand up into the pins underneath the table.Jonas riding in a car. Ezra playing at the huge water table.Jonas playing construction dude. More water table.

Garrett and I at the wedding. This little girl fell down and Jonas was right there. I told Jonas to help her up, and he did. Throughout the rest of the evening, she continued to plop herself down on the floor so that Jonas would come help her. So cute!


A few Science Spectrum and wedding videos. The dancing boys are too funny.


























1 comment:

Ami Allison said...

WOW these are great!!! I've heard about your blog too. I'm glad you found me! :)