Sunday, March 02, 2008



I'm 25 weeks today. I was reading that if the baby was born now, there is a very good chance for little trauma because the lungs are developing more and more every day. Not that I'm trying to kick him out already, but it's good to know. Also, he's beginning the process of changing positions from breach to head down. We're still working on names....



We had a little earthquake this past week. As I was sitting on the couch, it felt like someone bumped the side, but Ezra was walking on the other side of the room and the dog wasn't close. I looked at the candle holders on top of the entertainment center and the hanging crystals were swinging. According to an online source, the epicenter was about 50 km North East of us and it was a magnitude 3.66.

We're having Ezra's official birthday part next Saturday. As if he needs any more cake or toys. :) But we bought all the stuff before we knew Mike was leaving, so we might as well use it. Happy Birthday to my Meme today!





No comments: