Sunday, March 09, 2008



Here's a comparison picture. I think the picture on the left is me at 26 weeks with Ezra, but I didn't label it at the time, so I can't be sure. I'll do another comparison picuture at 28 weeks and that one I know for sure is accurate. The picture under that is under that is a little more flattering I think. When I had my Dr. appointment this past week, the doctor felt the baby and confirmed that he was head down. However, today I think he changed positions at least 3 times, so I'm not sure if he's back to the head down position.

In other news, Mike has officially gotten an assignment to Ramstein Air Base in Germany. So that's where we'll be stationed from October 2008 until October 2011. Then the rumor is we can either take a Pacific overseas assignment or go back to the States. Hawaii might be tempting, but otherwise, it'll be back to the States somewhere.

We had Ezra's official first birthday party yesterday. We didn't invite a ton of people (5 families including us) and it was a good thing because even though we have a pretty big house, the rooms are small. We were able to get everyone in the kitchen, but it was a bit crowded. All the decorations were "puppy" themed. It was cute. He got toys, books, clothes, and puzzles. What more could a boy want?








No comments: