Sunday, January 13, 2008




Today Ezra is 11 months old, and his brother is 18 weeks old.

Ezra is getting much more confident is his
walking abilities. He now takes up to 6 or 8 steps at a time.

He also loves to crawl through the
cubbies on our coffee table. In the first picture, you can see I used to keep photo albums in the cubbies, but I have since had to relocate them.

Here is Ezra plays peek-a-boo under the curtains.

Ezra LOVES Skyla. The feeling is not always mutual, but she is very good with him.

Right now, Ezra is contentedly reading his books. I read to him every day,
and he likes looking at the pictures on his own. What a smart boy! ;)





























In this picture, I look a whole lot bigger than I feel. Mike even said, "Are you pushing it out or something?" Maybe I had an extra big lunch. The point is, I think this picture makes me look bigger than I am. BUT, I am almost half way through. The baby is about 6 inches long and 1/2 a pound in weight at this point, so I guess that's all gotta go somewhere. :)

Ezra already loves his baby brother bunches. I just hope he doesn't mind sharing Mom and Dad too much.



















2 comments:

Janette said...

I'm so excited that we'll be having summer babies together...never mind the fact that yours will be halfway across the world! I just want to let you know that I love reading your blog and looking at all the adorable pictures. I love when people leave me comments so hopefully you do took, and here's a comment for you! :)

jaimentrish said...

Ezra really looks like he is a busy little boy. LOL Like they all are not! Right! I totaly agree with everyone else and I am speaking from experience that you do show faster with #2. Especially because of the space between your pregnancy. They say that it takes a year in a half for everything to back the way it was before you got pregnant the first time. Also, it was totaly the shirt in the picture! With the stripes going accross your belly it accents it. I was only 8 weeks pregnant and my husband and I went on our anniv. trip to San Antonio and I had to wear a maternity shirt already because I was in the inbetween stage to where I didn't fit in my old close and the maternity were still too big. Anyways, I wore a shirt out while we walked around and a lady said oh wow are you about 4 months along?? I was like uummm no I am only 2!! So, I know just how you feel!!!