Thursday, March 29, 2007






I didn't blog on Tuesday when Ezra was officially 6 weeks, because we had a really crazy day. To top off the craziness, my wallet was "stolen". Stolen is in quotations because I enabled it to be stolen when I left it on the bumper of the car and drove off. All our cards have been canceled, so I think I was able to get away with just having the inconvenience of getting new cards, driver's licenses (US and Italian), and SS card instead of having our credit ruined by fraud. The error was a combination of having way too many things to put in the car (grocery bags, diaper bag, stroller, baby, etc) and operating off of about 3 1/2 hours sleep. Ezra picked the worst possible night to stay up until 3:30.
These pictures were taken on our walk today. The one with Ezra and the purple flowers was the last one I took and I think he was protesting me making him take a picture with so many flowers. He is a boy after all. :) The picture at the top with Mike and Ezra was taken when Mike got home today. It's always priority #1 when Mike gets home to make Ezra smile and talk (coo or gurgle) to him.

**I have my wallet back!! It stayed on my bumper until I got off base. Some kind-hearted Italian turned it in at the Carabinieri (Italian police) office. Since I canceled all my cards, that obviosly can't be undone, but at least I don't have to worry about getting another TX DL or SS card. Thank God!!**

1 comment:

Jolyn said...

That is SOOO COOL!!! It restores my faith in the goodness of [Italian]kind! (BTW -- I did the wallet-on-the-car trick myself, with my first baby, but I wasn't so lucky!)
Jolyn