Friday, January 26, 2007

Before and after pictures

I actually can't believe I'm making these available to the world. I would be mortified, if I didn't find them so hilarious. I would love to say the weight gain is all in my belly, but I've gained in a few other places as well... I've actually watched my diet and exercised throughout pregnancy. I can't imagine what would have happened if I had taken the "I'm eating for two, I can have anything I want" mentality.


Both of the "skinny" pictures were taken around 3 months. The "fat" pictures were taken at 38 weeks. I used small pictures, because I didn't want to make myself any larger than I already am. Skyla's (the dog) always got to be in the middle of the action. I don't really think she understands that her world is about to turn upside down.





With 2 weeks to spare, the nursery is finally about ready as it's going to be. I have a few more pictures to frame and hang, but the big stuff is done. The alphabet sampler above the changing table hung in my nursery and my brother's. My Aunt Laura made it for me. It had my name on it, so I changed it to Ezra. Luckily, it's similar to Erin. Hopefully,

the baby will be a boy.

There's a picture of the glider and ottoman. It's fake leather, but it's really comfortable.

These are some shelves we put in here for more storage and easy access to toys.

Well, unless I get even more huge before I have this baby, hopefully the next blog will have pictures of our new family member!

No comments: