Tuesday, January 16, 2007



Aviano Baby Shower

We had a blast at the baby shower this past weekend. Thanks to Scarlet for working so hard to make it fabulous and to everyone who came. I had such a great time.

This is the food table (my favorite part :), and me in my designated, guest-of-honor rocking chair.

The mum is one of the things Italians put on their house when there is a new baby.

These are some of my wonderful guests.

This is a happy little Italian giraffe.

This is my friend Elisa. I put this on here, to tell a funny cupcake story. Scarlet had baked a couple dozen cupcakes and in a few of them, she had put a plastic baby. Whomever found the baby won a prize. Elisa, being slightly competitive, (like someone else we all know) was determined to find one of the babies. Scarlet thought she had put the cupcakes with the babies out on the table (while the rest were extras and in the kitchen), but apparently she forgot which cupcakes had the babies in them, because after Elisa's fifth cupcake she gave up. You can see the pile of wrappers on her plate. :)

I have a ton of pictures of all the great gifts we received, but that would probably interest very few of you. This is one of the many cute outfits we received, and a Precious Moments footprint kit.



And what would a blog be without a tummy profile? I'm just over 36 weeks here.



Thanks for Elizabeth Peterson for most of the pictures.


No comments: