Friday, October 20, 2006







Baby Shower!

We were so blessed by the overwhelming amount of love and support we received at the shower! We are so grateful to have a home church family and so many faithful friends that are celebrating the arrival of our first child with us.
At the very top are all of the wonderful ladies that volunteered to help with the event. (Sorry Laney, the photographer didn't tell me they couldn't see you :(.)
On the top right is me and proud Grandma.
Then you'll see hostesses, Laney, Kimberly and Jennifer in various states of preparation.
I was excited to have Mike's Aunt Carma make the drive all the way from New Braunfels.
And of course, what's a baby shower, with out presents? The big picture was taken as I opened Mike's favorite gift. I Houston Astros (Bagwell) outfit. I'm afraid our son will be born into a family of hard-core Astros fans. (Not that that's a bad thing...)
Barbara Wolfe was kind enough to involve my Mom with an "I love Grandma" bib. Too cute.
We also had 2 trash helpers: our niece Armani and Tobi Gillespie pictured here with the yellow ribbon on her head.
I'm afraid the 13+ hour flight back and forth was very comfortable, but the trip was so worth it. It was great to see everyone (after almost a year of living overseas), and I can't wait to come home this summer so all of you can meet our son. :)

No comments: