Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trunk or Treat

Our church had Trunk or Treat tonight so we had the kids layered up under their costumes and braved the left over snow and freezing temperatures to get some candy and have some fun.
 
This was taken before we left.  I can not tell you how much I love this picture.  It cracks me up.  Judith looks especially plump, but she has on 2 layers of tights, a fleece hoody, and a long sleeved shirt under her Tinkerbell costume. 
 
 
 
 
I tried (to no avail) to get the kids to be a pirate crew for Halloween.  Jonas is a Neverland pirate and Judith is Tinkerbell, but Ezra was set on Luigi. I had thought of trying to push for a Super Mario trio but sadly, I could not find Princess Peach in a toddler size. The days of making them all be something cute together may be gone. *tear*

 
The Chick-Fil-A cow was dressed up as a knight.

 
A couple pictures of the kids trunk or treating.  Again let me say, it was 32 degrees!!  Burr!  They were troopers though.  I guess if you want candy badly enough...


 
Having a few munchies and warming up.


 
Just the beginning of a weekend full of Fall/Halloween fun!

No comments: