Friday, April 22, 2011

Judith's 1st Birthday!


Judith Damaris Allison is the Birthday Girl!


 We had a birthday lunch with some of our closest friends, followed by cake!


It was a beautiful spring day in Germany; one of the perks of having a birthday in April!


My sweet friends who blessed me by helping me set up before and clean up afterwards.  Love these ladies!


Judith getting into the unwrapping!

  Before Judith, we didn't have many girl toys at the Allison abode (for obvious reasons), but now we have lots of dolls to love on!


The brothers were always close by to lend a helping hand.  ;)


More love for the bunny from Darryl and Debra that says "Some-bunny loves you!"


Birthday cake!



Ezra and Jonas helped Judith to blow out the candle.


The girl loves to eat, so you can imagine that the cake was a big hit.



A cuddle from Ms. Jana.


Ezra getting into the birthday spirit.


Judith playing with a dolly from the Staffords and sitting with Ms. Debra and Ms. Laurie.



Oh, how quickly a year goes by.  


Such a cute banner idea I stole from my cousin-in-law, Ami.  Thanks!

Judith, how wonderful it is to have a baby girl.  You make me smile every day.  I thank God he gave you to us and I can't wait to see you grow into a little girl, a big girl, and a young woman.  May you always be as surrounded with family, friends, love and laughter as were today on your first birthday.  We love you!

3 comments:

Janette said...

She's such an adorable little doll-baby!! :) I think it's the curls...they're totally melting me! :) Happy birthday, Judith!

Anonymous said...

Judith, It is a pleasure to know you... you are sweet little treasured princess! Thanks for having me at your party! Ms. Jana :)

Ami Allison said...

AWWWW!!! What a beautiful birthday girl!! Tell her Happy Birthday from all of us back in AZ!

I have to tell you it is just so much sweeter than any "I was featured on Oprah" award I could get to know that you liked and used my banner!! This really put a big smile on my face! :)