Monday, May 03, 2010

Judith-1 week

Today is well past Juith's 1-week birthday, but the pictures are accurate.



The boys still adore her, but Jonas is sick and I fear Ezra might be catching it, so touching baby sister is to a minimum at this point. Which you would think is a fate worse than death for Ezra who pleads, "I want to hold baby Judith. Please, please, please!"




I think the "Cute as can bee" outfit was when she was 6 days old. The pink, cherry outfit says "I'll always be Grandma's sweetie" and I think that was 7 days old.



On Friday, (8 days old) she was up to 6 lbs, 13 oz. So she's officially gaining weight and growing. Compared to the boys, she's a really great sleeper, and she spits up less. The last 2 days, she was awake about 8am until 10 or 11 am. Then she sleeps most of the rest of the day. She's awake maybe an hour or two stretch in evenings too. Then when we go to bed between 10 and 11, she only wakes up 2 times after that. Which I think is pretty good. Seems like the boys woke up much more.



I had a great birthday with many cakes. :) Mike got me a fancy new camera that we've both been playing with. Hence the many pictures taken.



The close up, sideways face shot of Judith will be featured on her birth announcement with two other really sweet pictures that I refrained from posting so they will be a surprise.






















1 comment:

Janette said...

Everyone's so cute!! :) Way to go, Mommy of Three!