Monday, July 06, 2009

Last of the Houston pics

These are just a few more pictures from our visit to Houston.

Mommy and Jonas


Ezra and Jonas in the pecan tree in Meme's backyard.


Jonas giving some love to a teddy.


Goodbye kisses from Grandpa Allison and Great-Grandma Allison.


Erin and Mom getting a pedicure. (Rewarding ourselves for throwing a successful bday party for Jonas :)


Allison boys:Mike's brother Caleb, Jonas, Mike, and Ezra.


Hanging out with old friends: Jennifer, Matthew, Jodi, me, Shelah. Good times.


Short, strong, and beautiful. ;)


Me and my "little" brother, Garrett.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a cute picture of Jonas with the teddy bear! His smile is soooo cute!

God, My Savior Forever! said...

So great to be with family huh? I miss my family..they live accross the country in Florida. I haven't seen my babay nephew since he was born 6 months ago. I long to hold him and kiss him:D Looks like you guys enjoyed your trip!

Susan

Mike and Erin said...

Yeah, it's tough to live far away from family. After 6 years overseas, we hope to be headed back stateside in 2011.

Anonymous said...

yes we are...even 10 years later :)