Monday, December 22, 2008

Just a few pics. Nothing too exciting to report.

Ezra and Jonas in sweater vests. Jonas has some banana on his though...

This was Ezra's Christmas outfit last year. Ezra was 10 mos at Christmas and Jonas is only 6 mos. Yikes! What can I say? The boy likes to eat.This is a failed attempt at a "brothers" picture in their Christmas attire in front of the tree.

It seems that when we take a picture, it's only good of one of us. This is Ezra's good picture. And Mike is ok I guess. My head looks detached from my body...

Since this is probably the last blog before Christmas, have a good one! Sorry I haven't gotten Christmas cards out yet. I ordered them from Shutterfly, and they seem to have gotten lost in the mail. You'll get them, but it won't be for Christmas. :(

No comments: