Wednesday, September 17, 2008




The ladies retreat that I was planning is officially over, so now I can turn my full attention to our upcoming move. I really am excited to be moving to Germany. It's a good thing, because I want that to be my overriding emotion; not sadness about leaving Italy. I'm also excited about the road trip with my family.
Jonas is 14 weeks today. What a cutie?! He can roll tummy to back, but still lacks the strength to go the other way. Smiles are frequent and he loves to watch Ezra. I don't have any pics of Ezra this week. These of Jonas were just too sweet, and I thought I'd let him have the spotlight for once. Ezra got blogs all to himself for 16 months. :) I saved the best picture for last. Mike said it looks as if Jonas and the caterpillar are having a conversation. Too funny!
Hope you folks in Houston can see these soon. I guess you'll have to catch up when the power is finally restored.

1 comment:

Janette said...

It does look like they're talking!! :) He is so cute!! And good for you for giving him the spotlight. I'm sure when he's older he'll appreciate pictures of him by himself!