Monday, September 29, 2008

For whatever reason, blogger is not letting me arrange the pictures. Sorry it's a little sloppy. Maybe I can come back later and edit it a little.
















Ezra calls Jonas "Nonna". Which is pretty close. It gets the vowel sounds in there and everything but the beginning and ending letters. But it's funny because Nonna in Italian is grandma. Oh well. Another cute thing, is that to Ezra every baby or picture of a baby is "Nonna!". Even pictures of himself as a baby!

We passed our inspection with the landlord and will be getting our deposit back. Yea! We're hoping to be on our way to Germany on or about the 20th. We'll see...


We got 2 bikes for cheap. We're hoping to do a little more bike riding in Germany. Hopefully, they'll have trails there. There are always tons of cyclists on the roads here, but that's just too scary for me. Mike got a seat for his bike to put Ezra in and took him for a spin. The helmet is a little to big. Poor Ezra. He doesn't have much of a view ("please don't fart Dad!"), but he seemed to enjoy himself.


Today, Jonas is 16 weeks old. A week ago, I forgot to include the latest measurements. Jonas weighs 16 lbs 9 oz and is 23 in long. Ezra is 25 lbs and 32 in tall.
I decided to do a little photo shoot on the couch. You can see by the progession of the pictures how that went. :)

2 comments:

jaimentrish2 said...

Hey Erin, wow I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. It was so good to see you in Walmart. We seem to have a nack for always running into eachother when you are down. I hope that you enjoyed your visit. Well that was probally silly to say, of course you did. LOL I see that it you guys are going to Germany? Are you guys relocating there? I am going to catch up on your blog so I will probaly find the answer to my question. Well all my best wishes for you guys.
Trisha

Mary said...

I love that picture of Ezra cheezin real big on the couch. Too cute!!