Wednesday, October 17, 2007



The stairs at my house are dangerous. Mike and I have fallen more than once, but never with this result. That's not to say that mine is the worst injury that's come from falling down the stairs. My mother-in-law did break her foot by falling down the stairs during her visit to our house. I am choosing to say that this bruise is on my lower back. I was carrying Ezra (he was fine), so in an attempt not to break my son, our combined weight hit the stairs at this point. Mike rushed to our rescue when he heard the crash. Ezra was crying, but he was just scared (me too!).

I decided to take a picture of Ezra to put on here, so it wouldn't just be pictures of my "lower back". Here is Ezra with his new best friend. His pacifier. He has grown a strong
dependence on his pacifier in the last week or so. He hardly ever took it until I stopped breastfeeding a a month and a half ago. Then we were giving it to him only when he was going to sleep. Now he wants it almost all the time. Ugh. I think he's teething, so hopefully it's just a phase. Oh well, there are worse things that having a kid who likes his pacifier.

No comments: