Wednesday, September 19, 2007



This is how Ezra insists on using his spoon. I put food on the spoon and put it in his mouth the right way. He gets the food off (usually) and then turns the spoon around to chew on the handle. Here, he is enjoying some cottage cheese.





There have 2 major developments this week. The first is that Ezra is sleeping through the night consistently. Last night he slept 12 hours straight, and I had to wake him up at 8 am. Hopefully, he'll be a sleeper like his Mom.

The second awesome thing is that he puts himself to sleep on his own. Of course, if I want to rock him to sleep or whatever, he'll let me. But when I can tell he's good and sleepy, I can put him in his crib and he falls asleep on his own. I might have to go in there a couple of time and lay him back down and cover him up, but after that, he's out. Yea!

No comments: