Sunday, April 08, 2007






Happy Easter! What a cute boy in his new Easter outfit?! There are many fields of yellow flowers on our drive from our house to the base. I made Mike pull over and trespass with me so we could snap this picture. If you click on the picture it should enlarge and you can see the snow on the mountain behind me. The picture with the red tulips was taken in our front yard.
Mike and Ezra decorated the Peeps that Ezra received in his Easter basket. We had to help Ezra eat them of course. At our church picnic, he participated in his first Easter egg hunt. (By "participated" I mean he slept and I picked up a couple eggs for him.) Maybe we'll have more involvement from him next year. :)

1 comment:

Mike and Erin said...

Thanks!! We are having fun and can't wait for you to meet him.