Monday, April 16, 2007

The first picture is Ezra with his Easter dog. It's big enough that he's able to hold onto it a little and bring it to his mouth. He likes how soft it is and plays with the dog's ears. Although, I don't really think it's intentional.
We took the flower
pictures after church Sunday. We had Ezra's baby dedication so we were in the picture mood. I guess I should re-phrase that to say I was in the picture mood. :) But, Mike and Ezra did cooperate for the most part. The picture of Ezra and me in front of the white flowers is actually in our neighbor's front yard.
Mike and Ezra with the pink and white tulips is in our yard. And the "family portrait" (minus Skyla) in front of the purple Irises is in our yard. We have quite the variety don't we? No thanks to me. All these beautiful flowers were already in our yard, and they survive and bloom every year with no help from me.
We go to the Dr. for Ezra's 2 month check up next Monday. He will actually be 10 weeks. So, I will report on weight and any other news next week.
A kind soul has graciously volunteered to keep Skyla for us while Ezra and I are in the States so hopefully we'll get Ezra's passport in the next couple of weeks and we'll be all set to arrive in the States the first week of May. Keep praying that it all works out like we hope it will!

No comments: