Thursday, December 28, 2006



Random Pics

It has been a very mild winter. We've only had 2 snows and they barely made it to the foot of the mountain. However, about 2 weeks ago when we had our last snow, we took Skyla up the mountain (20 min) to the ski resort to run around in the snow a little. She hasn't really seen snow since she was a puppy. We took these pictures. As you can tell by Mike's lack of a jacket, it still gets up to about the mid- high 40s during the day. We walked briskly. :)

I've also included a couple of pictures of me at 33 weeks (taken Christmas Eve). I look pretty normal from the back right? And then I turn around...

Mom keeps bugging me about doing a blog of the nursery, but I just don't feel that it's finished enough to reveal it. We still need a couple pieces of furniture, so I'm not sure that I've completely settled on a permanent layout for the room. Since the walls here are concrete, hanging things is quite an issue and would leave a hideous mark on the newly painted wall if I decided to move something. So the room still looks fairly naked. I'm having baby shower on the 13th so hopefully we'll be able to put the finishing touches on the nursery and do a blog!










No comments: