Wednesday, December 27, 2006



Christmas '06

On the 9th we had both a church Christmas party to attend and a squadron Christmas party. Our church is pretty small, both in number, and in space so we had the Christmas party in the "Fellowship Hall" which is really the basement of the complex we meet in. However, it was so fabulous. The ladies that put all the food and decorations together really out did themselves. It couldn't have been more fancy. Each table was decorated a little differently. This was our table--with a red and gold theme and the desert table is in the back. We had a really good time and it was hard to leave, but we had to get to the other party. Here is the website for the other pictures from the party if you're interested. :) Just go to the website and hit "View Slideshow". http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=c9dwl7n.8dta72ej&Uy=7h4d2g&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=726371980423_892622988107

These are pictures from the squadron Christmas party. It was at Club Bella Vista (the enlisted and officer's club on base). Mike was randomly selected to participate in a scavenger hunt. He and 11 other people had to find various items in the crowd (ie a hairpin, and California driver's license, etc.). I was sitting right up front so I could be close in case he needed anything I had in my purse, so when they made them go find someone to do the moonwalk, he grabbed me! I was not excited. He was hoping that even if I sucked at it, I would get sympathy points for being pregnant. Reluctantly, I did do what I'm sure was an embarrassingly inaccurate moonwalk and Mike proceeded to the next level. He got 3rd place.

The pictures are of my friend Stephanie and me and the group picture is me with the some of the squadron ladies. What a wild and crazy group! The other picture are of Mike and some of his work buddies.

They had a professional photographer there to take posed pictures and since I had been wanting Christmas/belly pictures professionally done, I used my moonwalk leverage. I said he owed me and he couldn't really argue. So we had them done, and they turned out GREAT!

No comments: