Saturday, July 01, 2006

BABY ALLISON

We found out on Monday that I am 8 weeks pregnant. I took 2 home pregnancy tests on Monday and on Tuesday I went to the doctor for a blood test which was also positive.

Unfortunately, I the OB won't see me until I am 3 months so I'm just eating well and trying to learn as much as possible about my new role in life.

It's still hard for me to believe, because I don't really "feel" pregnant. I haven't really been sick, I'm not excessively tired, etc. They just tell me there's a baby in there so...

No pictures or anything yet. I pretty much look the same as I did in all of the vacation pictures from a week ago. Who knew?

I'm sweating out the next 4 weeks because apparently at 3 months I'm pretty much out of the woods as far as morning sickness and miscarriage.

So please be praying for us and the baby as we attempt to tackle this new stage in our lives.

No comments: