Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blog Privacy

I'm taking the blog private.  I think it's necessary, in today's age, to protect my kids from online weirdos as much as possible.  I know nothing online is safe from hackers, but perhaps by making the blog a little less accessable to the general public I'll have one safeguard in place. 

It's not like a ton of people follow the blog.  It's just friends and family, so it shouldn't require too much of a transition.  The blog will still be in the same place and look the same, but you will have to be "invited" to read it.  You must accept the invitation and log on in order to view the blog.  And I hope you do!

I recently talked to a friend who took her blog private and I missed the transition.  I thought she wasn't blogging anymore!  I don't want that to happen to any of you who read mine.  You can email me at erin_j_allison@yahoo.com   to let me know if you would like me to send you an invitation so you can keep up with our family and our adventures in Maryland!

2 comments:

JKHoward8 said...

Please keep me on the list: julie.k.howard@gmail.com

Those pics of the Nutcracker are priceless. Judith could be a model!
Thanks and hope to see you soon!

Jon, Rach, Jeremiah said...

I agree about going private...too many crazy people out there! Glad you figured it out.