Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blue Bell Creamery

So very behind on blogs...
 
Since we're living in Texas for 6 months, I really wanted to expose the kids to a beloved Texas tradition:  a tour of the Blue Bell Ice Cream Creamery. 
 
I knew they'd be thrilled about the free ice cream at the end, but they were VERY interested in the factory part too.  Bonus!
 
 
Love this picture of Judith enjoying her Birthday Cake flavor of ice cream.  What do you think?  Could she be the new face of Blue Bell?  :)

 
Nana and Ezra.

 
Cousin Judy lives in Houston now, so we invited her to come along.  As we suspected, she was not one to turn down Blue Bell.   


I haven't seen a Blue Bell commercial in a very long time, but I can still sing most of the jingle. 

 
I was very impressed with the factory and grounds.  Everything was so clean and manicured.  Plus, they gave us a FREE tour as a military discount!



No comments: