Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Judith and more Judith

Some Ezra and Daddy time.
Today, Judith was 10 months old.


I take way too many pictures of her and then I can't choose which ones I like the best.


I think she looks like an angel.



Love this outfit Nana sent for Christmas.


This past weekend I went just across the border to France and stocked up on some cute outfits at Kiabi. Buy 1 get 4 FREE. It's awesome. This is one of the outfits I picked up. She's also sporting her one-handed stand.


Me and my sweet girl.


Daddy and Judith time.

This was taken maybe a week ago?

Ezra is so sweet with her. Here they are playing with Ezra's Toy Story 3 guys.


Post bath time.


This was a couple of weeks ago? It was actually sunny and almost 50 degrees. We get OUT on the rare occassion that the sun is shining. Judith looks a little too excited to be behind the wheel of a car.

9 1/2 months.




Morning time cutie.


2 comments:

Janette said...

Too cute. :) You need to try giving her the little fountain ponytail on top of her head. :)

Mike and Erin said...

I know, right? I don't know what kind of tie to use though?? I would need something really tiny. I clip would be best, but how to get the circle effect of a tie and not the flat effect of the clip? Suggestions?