Monday, December 21, 2009

It's a ______?

G I R L !!

Here are some pictures of the ultrasound pictures.

Sweet baby face. I think maybe she's going to look more like Ezra.

Very definitely a girl!

Picture of her arm and profile.












Little baby foot.


Ezra and Jonas holding pictures of their little sister.





















Baby #3 at 5 weeks. The day we found out I was expecting.










Baby # 3 at 22 weeks.

Look for a comparison picture next week!


I thought the boys looked handsome in their vests.





Silly Jonas, gnawing on some corn. Yes, he's wearing a spaghetti noodle in his hair.











I went to a Book Club dinner and ornament exhange at a really nice restaurant way out in the woods. Rachel and I rode together and as it turned out, we had a lovely dinner for two. Not sure where the other girls were, but a moment to ourselves, sans kiddos, is never wasted. I'm sure no one cares about seeing pictures of this, but I thought we both looked particularly pretty so I wanted to share. :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay! Congrats, Erin!! The boys look adorable as always. And you book club girls DO look pretty :-) Have a Merry Christmas!