Wednesday, August 08, 2007


Well, our time in Houston is quickly drawing to a close. We are cramming in last visits with family and friends before we leave on Sunday. It's sad to say goodbye (especially since everyone is so attached to Ezra), but our last year in Italy will fly by.
The first picture is of Uncle Garrett and Ezra. We enjoyed lots of Tex-Mex this summer. Mmm... Next is a picture of Ezra passed out in his swing. He doesn't use it too much anymore, but clearly it's still good for a nap.



Ezra has hit some major milestones in the last couple of weeks. He is sitting unsupported for a few minutes at a time. He is also well on his way to crawling. He gets on all fours and rocks. He's even starting to move his knees a little bit. I can tell he already enjoys the freedom of scooting around on his own. Look how happy he looks. :) The last big milestone was the addition of a tooth. Fortunately, it was uneventful in the way of crying or running a fever. I wouldn't have even know it was there, had I not felt it. I know you can't see the tooth in the picture, but I did want to show my ridiculous attempt to photograph a squirming baby with one hand.

No comments: