Friday, July 13, 2007

We've had an eventful week. It seems as our time in Texas draws shorter, we are increasingly busy. We had an awesome time at Jennifer's wedding Saturday. I was in the bridal party and we took this picture shortly before walking down the aisle. So much fun!




This week we went to Ft. Worth to see some more relatives.
Here, Ezra poses with Great, Great, Aunt Alta and Uncle Leonard.


On our way back home, we stopped by Uncle Jim's farm. We saw some baby cows, a goat, a goose, and some chickens. Ezra wasn't too sure about the chickens, but he seemed to have a good time "riding" on the tractor.


We also made a trip to the doctor today, Ezra's 5 month birthday. He currently weighs 16.5 lbs and is 27" tall. He's in the 90th percentile for height. All the nurses said, "He's going to be tall!". I just smiled and said, "Well, it's not because of me..." (But I might be a contributor. I am my father's daughter.) He did very well with the 4 shots they gave him. The Tylenol was already in full effect, so I'm sure that helped.
























No comments: